Grey Water Treatment Plant
Grey water is water that has been used for washing dishes, laundering clothes, or bathing. Essentially, any water, other than toilet wastes, draining from a household is grey water. Although this used water may contain grease, food particles, hair, and any number of other impurities, it may still be suitable for reuse.
Reusing Grey water serves two purposes: it reduces the amount of freshwater needed to supply a household, and reduces the amount of waste water entering sewer or septic systems.
Graywater is water that has been used for washing dishes, laundering clothes, or bathing. Essentially, any water, other than toilet waste, draining from a household is Graywater. Although this grey water may contain grease, food particles, hair, and any number of other impurities, it may still be suitable for reuse. Reusing Greywater serves two purposes: it reduces freshwater recruitment, and also reduces the quantum of waste water entering sewer or septic systems.
Grey water characteristics versus Black Water
• Low BOD concentration, 140 to 160 mg/L.
• Low suspended solids, 50 - 150 mg/L.
• Low nitrogen concentration, 5 - 10 mg/L.
• Low phosphorus concentration, 0.4 to 2mg/L.
• Presence of more Alkaline.
• High salt content.
Chemtronics GTP- ADAO Treatment Technology Benefits:
• Zero Discharge recycling & reuse treatment system.
• Treated Water is colourless.
• Treated Water is odourless.
• Footprint is very low.
• Continuous operation is not required.
• Environmentally Safe to dispose the treated grey water.
• Treated Grey Water can be reused for gardening, flushing, irrigation, construction and many more non-potable uses.
• Green Sustainable Environment-Friendly Graywater treatment recycling & reuse plant.
Treated Graywater Usage
• W/C Flushing
• Fire Sprinkler
Grey Water Treatment Recycling: ADAO - Stage I
Our Grey water treatment recycling plant collected into the AD Tank, in this tank anaerobic digestion of the grey will take place.
Grey Water Reuse System Plant: ADAO - Stage II
In Grey Water Reuse System the Super lateral from AD Tank will be Collected in to Equalization Tank for further treatment.
Grey Water Treatment Plants: ADAO - Stage III
In the Grey Water Treatment Plants the water will get filtered by Pressure Sand Filter & Passes further to AO (Advance Oxidation) Tank.
Grey Water Treatment System: ADAO - Stage IV
In the grey water treatment System AO (Advance Oxidation) Tank, Ozone will get Mix into the Grey Water & Oxidises organic matter thereby reducing COD, Colour, and Odour of the Grey water,
Grey Water Treatment Plants: ADAO - Stage V
In the grey water treatment plants the water further get filtered by Pressure Sand Filter, Activated Carbon Filter & Bag Filter to Trap any Minute Suspended Solids if it is Present into the water